Monday, September 19, 2016

URBAN DECAY VICE CREAM LIPSTICK REVIEW AND WEIRDO SWATCHES! ANOTHER DUD?


URBAN DECAY VICE CREAM LIPSTICK REVIEW                        & WEIRDO LIP SWATCHES!

The first couple times I tried this lipstick and tried this color I hated it. It was frosty as hell and not very flattering against my pale skin. For aome reason though third time is a charm. I actually think it looked pretty decent this time. 

Im going to eat it so I never have to see it again lol

What I still don't like is the fact that for the first couple hours and immediately after application it looks like I put some cheap kiss lipstick all over my lips or a melted crayon. I haven't tried any other finishes with this lipstick but I really don't like the cream vice lipsticks because of what I mentioned above. The color is pretty enough but to me it acts just like a $4 rimmel lipstick. In other words, not good. I don't like it, would be pissed if I spent $17 on it, glad I tried it before I made the mistake of buying it so I won't make that mistake even once and move on to spending a few more dollars on all of the other great lipsticks I love and have already reviewed. From pictures I have seen the rest of the vice line is patchy, and some are overly.drying and there's just so many issues that the only good thing about this is the name and pretty packaging alone. I would suggest saving your money. Sorry girls for the harsh review. I'm just being honest.

They would have been better just giving us a few great color rather than stretching themselves to thin with 100








Twitter @snowbunnybeth90 pinterest @callowayelizabeth instagram @buzzybee1990 facebook.com/yarnandbeauty YARNANDBEAUTY.BLOGSPOT.com and YARNANDBEAUTY.wordpress.com
Stay beautiful girls, because that's exactly what you are!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment