Sunday, September 18, 2016

KAT VON D STUDDED KISS LIPSTICK IN VAMPIRA REVIEW AND SWATCHES. WORST LIPSTICK EVER??

       KAT VON D STUDDED KISS LIPSTICK IN                                   VAMPIRA REVIEW!
I just reviewed a studded kiss lipstick a post or two back so im not going to go into crazy detail about the packaging, the brand, or anything that's the same with every lipstick. I'm mostly going to be reviewing this specific color of the collection, how it wore, were there any problems, etc. I will touch on a few things I mentioned before but it won't be as in depth as in my last review for Cathedral. Feel free to check that review and those swatches out though!
So the packaging looks very cool, it seems like it would be uncomfortable and hard to hold but it's not at all. It's very travel friendly and doesn't pop open when just hanging out in your purse so that's great. That's all I'm going to say about the packaging here. To see a more in depth reciew on the packaging go back to the Cathedral Review.
Now onto the color, I was pretty disappointed in how this color went on. I had heard a lot of bad things about this lipstick collection but when I used Cathedral I just thought everyone else was being crazy and comparing it to a favorite product of theirs instead of giving an opinion of this lipstick in it's own right BUT the minute I put this on I seen exactly what they were saying. This color is a very deep kind of burgandy in the tube. I put it on my lips with a medium handed touch and it was so patchy I wondered if my hands were shaking and making the lipstick come off my lips during the application process. So I did another layer and it still didn't help. I had to do a third and fourth coat, press hard and then spread out with my finger to kind of get rid of the obvious thickness of this color. I normally wouldn't put that much lipstick near me but there was no other way. The color was so patchy it was the only way I could get it to look uniform. Throughout the first couple hours after eating, drinking, etc. It was already coming off and getting patchy. I had finally had enough and wiped it off. That was a mess too. 
It didn't dry my lips out at all and it was fairly comfortable after a few layers had been rubbed lff but really there's not one good thing I could say about this lipstick. The color is pretty if you can stand the super thick amount you need to put on to get a pigmented color but that's about it. I would never wear or buy this again. I wouldn't recommend to anyone but my enemy. I'm a huge fan of KVD products, but they missed the mark big time here.

I give this product a 2/5 stars.

Stay beautiful because that's what you are exactly how you are!

Follow me on twitter snowbunnybeth90 pinterest callowayelizabeth instagram buzzybee1990 facebook.com/YARNANDBEAUTY YARNANDBEAUTY.BLOGSPOT.com and YARNANDBEAUTY.wordpress.com

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment