Wednesday, September 21, 2016

SEXY EYE AND FACE MAKEUP TUTORIAL USING THE SUN DIPPED GLOW KIT & THE NAKED 3 PALETTE!

SO this is different than most of my tutorials since I'm not just using any one palette and working off of that. No palette has everything I want so this is what I usually do anyway BUT this doesn't need to be a problem or make things hard on you. 
 To make this easier im going to show the colors and the swatches so you can just use similar colors that you own if you don't own one or either of these palettes.

To be clear I'm going to make this as short and sweet and condensed as possible because if you've followed me you know I tend to ramble, kind of like now, but this isn't a review so there's no need for that so from here on out I'm only going to write what's absolutely necesary starting with what is always the same and therefore what I won't be repeating.

Ok. So when it comes to crease colors you will use your favorite crease or blending brush in a back and forth windshield wiper motion. You will blend this way as well. Next, in your outer third and outer V you will use a small circular motion with the same two brushes mentioned above or whatever you're comfortable with. Next, for the lid, inner v, brow bone area between top of crease color and bottom of brow, you will use a patting motion with your fav shadow brush. With eyebrow arch, lining top and bottom lid and waterlines and under bottom lashes you will use a soft drawing motion with a super thin liner brush, brow brush or thin shadow brush. Always tap off excess eyeshadow after picking it up since it's easier to add and build color than it is to try to fix a too much makeup mess. All of this is implied unless otherwise stated.

Step one: prep. Wash face, moisturize, whatever your skincare is. Next put your fav foundation or concealer on your lids up to the brow but not on the brow. Next grab your fav colorless eye primer and put it on your brows lightly. They still need to be dry, this is just to keep them in place throughout the day. Then do your brows as normal. I use an abh #20 straight cut brush in urban decay buck eyeshadow from the naked original palette and then set that with powder and brush it out. I prefer using my Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil in color #3 but alas, I ran out. Next put primer on the first eye but not both. It works as an eyeshadow magnet if you apply makeup while it's still sticky or wet so I suggest doing one eye first and then moving into the other to get the most out of your primer. Don't do your face makeup please. It's way less work, less messy and less wasteful to wait until after your done with your eyeshadow at least. Now your canvas is primed and you can put 
Tourmaline from the Sun Dipped palette and put it in your crease.

Heres the colors so just refer back to this to fins tge corresponding colors if youre trying to find similar colors and don't have this palette:




Step two: grab Bronzed from the Sun dipped glow kit and put in your crease as well.

Step three: Grab Smog from the Naked Original Palette and put it in Outer third and crease.



Step four: From the Naked Original palette grab Hustle and put in outer V then blend into outer third and into crease.

Step five: from the Sun Dipped Glow kit grab Moonstone and put on lid.

Step six: I grabbed a liner brush and lined my lid with half baked from the naked palette. I also kined my bottom waterline and lash line then blended well.


Step seven: with my liner brush I grabbed the black from the naked palette, I think it's creep, and lined my lid with winged liner and my water line.


Step eight: Grab virgin with your blending line and put between brow bone and top of crease color then add summer from glow kit and put in arch, inner eye area and inner V.

I finished with liquid liner on the outer half of my winged liner and mascara. Make sure you blended any harsh lines before this point.


I added foundation and concealer on acne and under eyes. Then lightly contoured, added blush and highlight my cheek bones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, middle of forehead and middle of chin. I added red lipstick.



Makeup used: 
#abh glow kit sun dipped
#abh straight cut brow duo brush #20 for brows
#abh angle cut brow duo brush #14 for liner
#urban decay naked original palette
#kat von d lock it powder foundation med 52
# cover fx contour kit in light for contour and highlight
#makeup forever hd blush #210
# bite amuse bouche Lipstick in Gazpacho

Stay beautiful girls! Because that's what you are, exactly the way you are. You don't need to try to look like anyone else to be as perfect as you already are. I wish someone had told me that so I'm telling you. :)

Twitter snowbunnybeth90 pinterest callowayelizabeth instagram buzzybee25 facebook.com/YARNANDBEAUTY YARNANDBEAUTY.BLOGSPOT.com YARNANDBEAUTY.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment