Saturday, September 17, 2016

KAT VON D SERPENTINA PALETTE TUTORIAL! GOLD AND RED EYE LOOK!

 KAT VON D SERPENTINA PALETTE TUTORIAL! GOLD AND RED OR MAROON EYE LOOK!

 Above is the palette. I've already reviewed it here on my blog so I won't repeat myself there but you don't necessarily need to use this palette, you can just use similar colors and to make that process easier for you I've added a picture of the swatches and the corresponding name. Most of all make this your own and have fun

Now I'm going to explain my technique and some tips so I don't have to repeat myself constantly.
 First off, if you like a sharp line add a piece of tape diagonally so the fallout doesn't get on your skin and leaves you with a sharp and clean line. This works especially well during blending since that can get pretty messy. I don't personally use this techniques personally. Instead I use a toilet paper with lotion on it because it's better for my skin and it's easier and more convenient for me. It's exactly the same as using makeup or baby wipes I just like my method better because it's cheaper and a lot better for and easier on my eyes, skin around my eyes and eyelashes since using lotion or baby oil on toilet paper or tissue is my favourite eye makeup remover method.

 Next in crease use back and forth windshield wiping method. For eyeshadow on lid use pattinh motion. For outer third and outer v use small ircular motion and when asked to blend into crease do circular motion first than after blend into crease with windshield wiping motion. Use drawing motion for eyeliner on top and bottom lashes and waterlines and right under eyebrow in arch. For between eyebrow and top of crease color use swiping outward method. Use patting motion again in inner v and inner eye. Do all of these in the specified places unless otherwise specified.

Tutorial:
All makeup and brushes will be listed at the end of tutorial!

Step one: do your eyebrows as usual and then use your foundation and just put it from lash to brow. Then add primer and you're ready. I personally would add eye primer to your brows before you fill them in and conceal around them when you're done to keep them in place but that's just how I do it. Also make sure you are starting with a clean and moisturized face. Do not do your face makeup before your eyes. It will just end up a mess and a waste of makeup so just wait on that for now please.

Step two: with your crease brush grab bloodmilk, always tap of the excess with all shadows from here on out, and put it in your outer third and crease. Slowly build the color to the way you want it and then blend with your blending brush. It should look similar to the picture below.


Step three: with your crease brush grab Ankh and put in outer v and blend into outer third and outer half off crease. Slowly build color. It's easier to add more than to take color away so keep that in mind because from here on out it's implied. The color should be in the same place as below.


Step four: with a small crease brush  grab a small amount of bloodmilk and ankh together and blend all the eyeshadow in the crease and v. Blend only outward.

Step five: with your shadow brush put profit on your lid just to the beginning of the outer third colors but not overlapping them.



Step six: with your liner brush or any thin brush line right under your bottom waterline with hieroglyph.


Step seven: with your liner brush grab ankh and line your upper lash line as well as tightlinr. Make a wing. Also line bottom waterline. To darken colour wet your brush with a small amount of water or fixing spray then dip into shadow and apply.

Finishing: I used liquid liner on the outer half of my top liner  To darken and add more drama. I Then use two coats of a lengthening mascara then one coat of a different plumping or thickening mascara and one more coat of my favourite third mascara. It just gives my barely there blond lashes a fake lashes look without looking to overdone day to day. I Then add my foundation and then conceal under eyes and acne. Then contour, highlight and add lipstick amd contour and highlight breast so my face looks a little more natural and nontoured. Keep in mind as I mentioned before I cleaned up all fallout that I could and couldn't see below and on both sides of eyes with a lotion or makeup wipe. It's imperative you do that before doing any finishing steps.











Makeup used:
Kat von d lock it powder foundation med 52
Kat von d serpentina palette
Urban decay buck eye shadow for eyebrows
Anastasia beverly hills (abh) brow duo brush #20 for brows
Abh brow duo angled brush #14 for liner
Abh glow kit sun dipped for contour and highlight
Kat von d ink liner
Abh liquid lipstick in crush
Too faced better than sex mascara
Diorshow mascara
Loreal Telescopic mascara 
All mascara in black
Cover fx contour kit in light for concealer.

Stay beautiful because that's what you are!

Twitter snowbunnybeth90 pinterest callowayelizabeth instagram buzzybee1990
Facebook.com/yarnandbeauty
YARNANDBEAUTY.BLOGSPOT.com
YARNANDBEAUTY.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment