Tuesday, September 20, 2016

KAT VON D LIQUID LIPSTICK IN OUTLAW REVIEW AND LIP SWATCHES!


KAT VON D EVERLASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK IN THE COLOR OUTLAW REVIEW & SWATCHES!

I won't go into too much detail because I have reviewed this lipstick collection before in different colors. You can check the first one out for a very in depth review. I'm basically going to review the color and the formula. I have commented in length before on the look, the applicator and the packaging which are all beautiful and useful.
This red is a true red with neutral to warm undertones. I'm not exactly sure what skin tone this wouldn't look good on but I'm thinking it might look a little neon on very dark skin. For really pale girls like me with a huge amount of pink in your skin this is a pretty color but it's a little vampy on my skin tone for every day use. There's a few reds I would wear day to day in the Daytime but this isn't one of them. Women with a little darker skin tones like women with tan skin or yellow undertones I could possibly see wearing this day to day but that's not me. It's really all personal preference in that regard. 

So as it pertains to the color it's beautiful. A lot of women, including me, aren't comfortable wearing red lipsticks at all. Much less during the day or even nights because we can't find a shade that looks decent. I think this is especially hard for pale girls or women with a lot of pink undertone in their skin. I think the fact that this color is such a neutral red is why it looks good on me and this could probably be a great color on most people. The color itself is a gorgeous medium red. I consider it a true red. It's not super bright and neon or super dark and vampy. This medium color is perfect for the women who don't want to look too made up (not something I worry about, but a lot of women do.) Or the women who don't want to stand out so much by wearing unique makeup that people normally don't wear. 
A red lip is a great way to add a little glamour, confidence and sexiness to how you feel about yourself that day. It can be an amazing pick me up and it can also be great on those days when you just don't have a ton of time and need to be running out the door. A little eyeliner (winged for me please! Lol), a little blush and highlighter and a red lip and you look just as good as if you spent an hour on your makeup.  Just please don't do a dark eye or a heavily made up eye with this red lipstick or any red lip for that matter. It's just too much. Unless you're going to the club or it's really dark where you're going out. Men don't like the overly done up look but they love a red lip so let the red lip shine through when you wear it and go for that classic beauty look. 


And last but not least the formula of this lipstick along with the lasting power is the same of every one of the kvd everlasting liquids I have tried. The color is not at all patchy. It's actually very pigmented. It's very thin and watery going on which bothers some people and bothered me at first but that's only because it's different. The texture serves a purpose. The watery and thin texture leaves a very thin but pigmented texture on the lips so you don't feel or look like you're wearing a ton of lipstick, even after a few layers it looks great if you choose to wear that many to get a super pigmented look. After it dries it feels like there's nothing on your lips, like a lip stain, but it looks like a true matte lipstick. You just don't run the risk of a thick and overdone matte lip which is a good thing. The lipstick dries within thirty seconds but that gives you enough time to apply and then work it into place with your finger or a lip brush or even just the applicator. I love this entire collection and I would definitely recommend to a friend. I give this lipstick and this color both a 4/5 stars, only because a five star rating has to be reserved for the truly special and amazing!




Comment, plus one, share, like and all that jazz!
Stay beautiful because that's just what you are just the way you are!

Twitter snowbunnybeth90 pinterest callowayelizabeth instagram buzzybee1990
Facebook.com/YARNANDBEAUTY YARNANDBEAUTY.BLOGSPOT.com
YARNANDBEAUTY.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment