Tuesday, September 13, 2016

EASY FLOWER NAIL TUTORIAL FOR SHORT OR LONG NAILS!


     Super Easy Flower Nail Art For Short Nails!

Step one grab a pinky nude color and swipe two coats starting from top to bottom from the center of the nail outwards. I used the color Pinky Promise From Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. It's amazing!


With my Hard Candy black nail pen and my dotting tool I put a dot from the nail pen into the fatter end of the dotting tool and do five uniform dots in a circle leaving enough space in the middle for a smaller center dot.
I don't use this nail pen directly on i nail since it sucks and it doesnt give a uniform dot.
 You can use a toothpick, end of a bobby pin, pen tip, knitting needle, or really anything if you don't have a dotting tool.


Then with the smaller end of the dotting tool I used a red nail polish and applied it to the dotting tool end and dotted the middle of each flower lightly. The red I used was OPI Candy Apple Red.

I then used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Step Two Top Coat because it's the bomb. Seriously, better than any top coat of any brand I've ever used. It gives a true gel look no matter what polish you use underneath.




Twitter @snowbunnybeth90 pinterest @callowayelizabeth instagram @buzzybee1990
Yarnandbeauty.blogspot.com yarnandbeauty.wordpress.com facebook.com/yarnandbeauty!

Stay beautiful because that's what you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment