Sunday, June 5, 2016

Wtf funny picture lol

This is too funny. I was at family dollar with my man candy looking for cheap decorations for our new house and my man candy suddenly exclaimed, "what are they doing?!!" I look over quickly and he's looking right at a picture frame with 3 separate frames together in one item. One photo is fine, the second on the other far side is a little weird considering the middle, and the middle picture is just awful! He realized it wasnt what he thought at first, and I'm the first to admit we dont have the cleanest of minds but this looks horrible! It was too funny. I had to snap a pic. Why would you pick a picture or a pise that could be so horribly misconstrued in a FAMILY dollar! Im still lmao. Lol take a look. Tell me if you would have thought the same at first glance or are we just weirdos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment