Friday, August 11, 2017

Best body wash for sensitive and/ or dry skin

The Best Body Wash For Sensitive or Dry.                                  Skin!

So I have kind of dry skin. Not flaky or visibly dry, but I've been using lotion so long my skin just feels tight after washing it with the majority of body washes. So i always use lotion. 
 I have also tried an extensive amount of both drugstore body washes. All the main brands and popular washes from the last 13 years as well as high end washes from companies like Bath and Body Works, Lush Cosmetics, Donna Karen, Christian Dior, etc. And while i have many loves when it comes to body washes there is one favorite i continue to go back to. 

 What's important to me is a good, long lasting scent that provides some sort of aromatherapy effect with me. That means it calms me, wakes me up, makes me feel pretty, or just invokes some type of positive emotion. As well as a great lather with little product so my dollar can stretch with how long the bottle lasts. It also makes me feel very clean. I don't care that they say lathering products contain drying detergents in shampoo and body wash and the like. I need it to feel clean. 
  
 The body wash above all body washes is something many of us have tried and loved and used for years. It was the first body wash i got to pick out and purchase for myself as a teen since my mom could only afford dollar suave products. 
 The body wash is Olay Body Ribbons. Any scent will do but i love the original purple one. They recently changed the scent and formula and that drove a lot of people crazy but to be honest I'm a lavender fiend. It's proven to calm and relax you and it's a lavender oil that's in it so it makes the scent last and moisturizes you intensely without feeling greasy which is so important. 

 I do have to admit i do miss the old scent with jojoba and a nice girly, floral scent and although this is different and took some getting used to in the scent department it's still just as great and just as affordable and long lasting. It lathers up amazingly with not much product needed. Coming out of the bottle it's a thicker lotion consistency that lathers into a pile of bubbles on your pouf, which in my opinion is the only way to use this stuff or wash your body the best. 

 And the best part of all is that after your shower when you've dried off and gotten dressed you feel moisturized with no itchy or dry or tight skin until your next shower. All without any lotion afterwards. I still use lotion after to be honest but it's mostly for even softer skin and an added scent to my layering of scents. But i don't need to and that's amazing. I could go on a trip, forget my lotion and i wouldn't be freaking out about buying some and running to a store before i took a shower. And that's saying something when it comes to me. 

 Overall it's amazing for your skin and the scent lasts forever. It's easy to use and feels great. It makes you feel so clean while not making your skin feel stripped of it's natural moisture and tight. I would recommend this to anyone. Even those with sensitive or dry skin. It's affordable, easy to find, lasts a while and is just perfect. There are no cons that i can think of. Even the bottle and the product inside the bottle is pretty. 

 I will always have over 20 different body washes around my bathroom and most of them will be from Lush and Bath and Body and other high end brands but this is a staple i keep around and use often and even though i don't keep or buy any other drugstore body washes this surpasses my high end collection every time when it comes to performance. 

 Hope you liked my review. It is an entrance to a contest but all of my opinions are true and my own. 

 Follow me:
Instagram: buzzybee25
Twitter: snowbunnybeth90
Pinterest: callowayelizabeth
Facebook.com/yarnandbeauty
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6tWa9xZgk5Unq1UrgUCraA
Influenster: buzzybee25
Blog: yarnandbeauty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment