Friday, November 11, 2016

FIVE Purple lip arts w/ glitter & Christian Dior Dior Rouge Lipstick in Poison Matte!

               LIP ART BY ELIZABETH CALLOWAY 
    More Makeup Looks & Lip Art & more on IG 
                                BUZZYBEE25 
       YouTube Channel Link at the end of post.


These looks all kind of came about with a loosely and quickly planned out lip art idea of a colored zebra print lip art. That didn't really work out needless to say but it did work and I got to make four different looks out of one starting point by just continuing to build on it.

So starting out I just took my supplies out that I knew I would be using. I took out my brand new and well loved Christian Dior DiorRouge Lipstick in Poison Matte (from my $1100 Sephora Birthday Haul video on my youtube channel.)
Then I grabbed my Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Liner in Retrograde. It's a beautiful deep purple with a small amount of holographic shimmer. 
I also decided to take out my MicaBella Cosmetic Glitter in purple. I took out some other things as well just because I didn't really know where I was gonna go with it, like the Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette, My lipstick makeup Bag and more. I only actually ended up using my Micabella pure pigment eyeshadow In purple and my Lip Smacker Liquid Lip Gloss in Vanilla and my Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Lip Plumping Lip Gloss.
This is me wearing the eye makeup for the look and the DiorRouge Lipstick by itself.
I started with a couple coats of the Poison Matte. After that I started making lines with the Retrograde Liner. I then took a couple pictures. I accidentally deleted them all but it was like the purple but darker and a bit less sparkle.

Next I added the Micabella glitter on top of the lines I made.

Then I added lip gloss to gloss it up.

Next I added the Micabella pigment in purple to where the Poison matte was still showing.I also lined with Retrograde.

Next I added the glitter to the entire lip. 

Then glossed that.

Then started to wipe it off. Then it looked cool so I snapped this pic.

This is the eye look I made to go with it using the Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con 20 About Last Night Palette and then the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Palette. Along with what remained of my Ink Liner and the Matte Black shadow from the Marc palette for liner (going to be reviewing the Ink Liner shortly since I've used an entire pen and can give an in depth and honest review on that next on the blog.). Then I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and the Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara. I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz in soft brown and her concealer. I used the KVD Lock it powder foundation in med 52 and her everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita. I used the new Estee Lauder Estee Edit Gritty and Glow Palettes (the glow specifically) and Nars Goulue for blush and the glow again for highlighter. Then used Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and that's it for today.



All these pictures are mine. You can use and repost them but just give credit to me 

Check out and subscribe and follow my instagram and youtube. Instagram handle is in title of blog and the link to my youtube is this:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6tWa9xZgk5Unq1UrgUCraA an amazing day beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment