Saturday, June 2, 2018

Seedling identification help

  I had purchased a couple of flower varieties. The Poppy flowers did not work out I believe. I have some watermelon, a Sunflower of the Carmel type, and another flower all purchased from my local Kroger or Walmart.
   I can't begin to remember or guess what they are, and the packages were emptied of seeds and dirtied/wet. So i just threw them. Please help if you can.

Pic set 1 (I believe these are all the same but I'm not positive.):





Pic set 2:
Pic set 3 (Same I think?):



A fourth pic that I can't liken to any of the above. These are two seperate seedlings really close together from what I can tell:


Please help. I need to know where in the ground or what type of pots they need to be in ASAP as I'm running out of time. Thanks in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment